- Equity valuation of hospitality, agricultural commodity and F&B corporations
- Index-linked structured product design and pitching (team ranked 1st out of 10)
- Research on Chinese Yuan NDF
- Research on Economic Bubble in China
- Research on Alibaba’s Corporate Governance Structure
- Designed and pitched an index-linked structured product as part of a simulated sales pitch. Ranked 1st out of 10 teams by a senior banker judging the products for profitability and commercial viability and evaluating the pitches for presentation quality
- Performed equity valuations of hospitality, agricultural commodity and F&B corporations using Excel-based models in order to assess the validity of theoretical valuations against market prices
- Conducted research on whether Alibaba’s innovative corporate governance structure is a main driver of its commercial success
- Conducted research on the causes of the post-2008 economic bubble in China to investigate the role played by credit inflation, housing supply and shadow banking
I found the speaking part most useful. I really need that because I want to be able to speak well.
- Maya Septiyana
In this course, we could make a good presentation, with tips, and use a presentation preparation framework. In “small talk”, we could practice etiquette in social conversations. I think all of the parts were very useful for us, but maybe I need more time to learn. The trainer was a good person and flexible. - Achmad Irfan
I found the report writing and presentation skills most useful because we were taught the structure of reports and what phrases to use in presentations. I would recommend this workshop to someone who hasn’t been to Singapore because we can learn and visit at the same time. - Raden Ahmad Affandi
The trainer’s style was great! She’s communicative and cheerful. She has also mastered the topics materials very well. I would certainly recommend this workshop to other units within my ministry and I will suggest to my boss to make this a regular program to increase staff capacity and professionalism. - Maftuh Muhtadi
The trainer is very clear in her explanation. She is friendly and approachable. A very comprehensive business writing course that I have attended. In-depth training materials. Back to basics approach. The guide you gave us will be very useful. We can use it professionally; when we have a doubt about using tenses or some modals
The material is clear and useful. The content is very useful for everyday use. Better understanding on the structure of sentences. I found this useful and I hope my colleagues get to attend as well. The training helps me to speak and write better and proper English. It is very useful and I learned a lot from her.
The trainer is a very clear speaker. She speaks well and precise covering all topics which I found helpful
The trainer has good knowledge and understanding of the subject. The whole two day course has been very interesting and knowledgeable for us. Lastly I would like to thank her for her kind and pleasant teaching during the two day course.
Thumbs up! I enjoyed the workshop immensely. The trainer was very professional with great delivery skills. She is both patient and approachable. I look forward to attending other workshops conducted by her.
Thank you so much for your effective lesson and kindness. It helped me a lot in Singapore and I believe it will keep helping me in Japan.
We have worked with participants from a diversity of industries