Some of the questions this workshop will answer for you include:
1. What is the important criteria to keep in mind when writing?
2. When is it better to start with the main point and when is better to save the main point until the end?
3. What is the ideal number of words in a sentence?
4. What difference does it make if I write “We have investigated your complaint” instead of “Your complaint has been investigated”?
5. What’s the difference between informal, neutral, formal and very formal styles of writing?
6. How can I make my written statements come across as more accurate and fair?
7. How can paragraphing make my writing more comprehensible?
8. How can I provide my reader with a content roadmap within my writing?
9. What’s wrong with “kindly note that…” and “please be advised that”?
10. When do I write “I received”, “I have received” or “I had received”?
These are the highlights of our Business English courses:
- customized content based on a pre-course learner survey and diagnostic test
- contextualized content to ensure participants can immediately apply the skills at work
- comprehensive training manuals containing quick grammar references and practice exercises
- option to purchase additional workbooks with CDs for self-study
- option to incorporate formative and summative assessments to gauge language acquisition
- option to incorporate preparation for formal qualifications
TOEIC (Test of English for International Communication)
LCCI (London Chamber of Commerce & Industry) English for Business
University of Cambridge Business English Certificate (BEC)
IELTS (International English Language Testing System)
I found the speaking part most useful. I really need that because I want to be able to speak well.
- Maya Septiyana
In this course, we could make a good presentation, with tips, and use a presentation preparation framework. In “small talk”, we could practice etiquette in social conversations. I think all of the parts were very useful for us, but maybe I need more time to learn. The trainer was a good person and flexible. - Achmad Irfan
I found the report writing and presentation skills most useful because we were taught the structure of reports and what phrases to use in presentations. I would recommend this workshop to someone who hasn’t been to Singapore because we can learn and visit at the same time. - Raden Ahmad Affandi
The trainer’s style was great! She’s communicative and cheerful. She has also mastered the topics materials very well. I would certainly recommend this workshop to other units within my ministry and I will suggest to my boss to make this a regular program to increase staff capacity and professionalism. - Maftuh Muhtadi
The trainer is very clear in her explanation. She is friendly and approachable. A very comprehensive business writing course that I have attended. In-depth training materials. Back to basics approach. The guide you gave us will be very useful. We can use it professionally; when we have a doubt about using tenses or some modals
The material is clear and useful. The content is very useful for everyday use. Better understanding on the structure of sentences. I found this useful and I hope my colleagues get to attend as well. The training helps me to speak and write better and proper English. It is very useful and I learned a lot from her.
The trainer is a very clear speaker. She speaks well and precise covering all topics which I found helpful
The trainer has good knowledge and understanding of the subject. The whole two day course has been very interesting and knowledgeable for us. Lastly I would like to thank her for her kind and pleasant teaching during the two day course.
Thumbs up! I enjoyed the workshop immensely. The trainer was very professional with great delivery skills. She is both patient and approachable. I look forward to attending other workshops conducted by her.
Thank you so much for your effective lesson and kindness. It helped me a lot in Singapore and I believe it will keep helping me in Japan.