Finance for Non Finance Professionals
- Types of Business Structures
- Key Accounting Concepts and Terms
Budgeting and Forecasting
- Budget planning
- Financial forecasting
- Budget implementation
- Budget management and monitoring
- Budget reporting
- Variance analysis
- Statement of Comprehensive Income
- Statement of Financial Position
- Statement of Cash Flows
- Financial Statement (Ratio) Analysis
- DCF model
Overview of Capital Budgeting
- Evaluating prospective projects
- Perfectly engaged all participants. The trainer was simply outstanding in explaining the principals of finance in a very short time. Awesome. – Staff of Pan Asia Logistics
- The facilitator is charismatic, well spoken and clear. The knowledge presented is relevant and useful for future career progression, and was taught extremely well. Khyati is able to teach and explain the material clearly in simple manner. The trainer was well prepared and able to link to the company P&L and the balance sheet. – Staff of ST Kinetics
- "It was useful for me to study the financial performance of our customers for making decision for open payment term requested by customers." - Efendy Salim
- “Excellent trainer.”
- "Provided information to help us with our daily business activities"
- "Easy to understand for someone who doesn’t have a finance background"
- "Learning through activities was interesting, we could understand well through logic rather than memorizing"
- "Her communication was great"
- "The trainer was well-qualified to deliver the material"
- "It will help us in our daily job especially to evaluate customer/suppliers financial status. It helps us to make decision if we should proceed to do business with them or not." - Nor Fazidah Idrus
- “Systematic and comprehensive.”
- “Able to understand market trends and apply to my job scope.”
- “The course was packed with content.”
- “Delivery was made tailored to audience’s needs which was greatly appreciated.”
- “Provides sufficient tools and methodology to help me with my work better.”
- “Helped meet my objectives on understanding subject matter.”
- “Provided me with the necessary knowledge and experience that related to my work requirement.”