Team Leader, Equity Research Team Challenge
- Led a team of 5 and achieved The Highest Rating out of 8 finalist teams on stock pitch; favored by 4 analyst judges
- Built DCF, trading comparable and scenario analysis models; finalized initiation report on an F&B conglomerate
- Interviewed with senior management of 2 competing retail firms and 5 coverage analysts for research insights
Research Fellow, L.A.B. Economic Research Project in Myanmar (Yangon, Mandalay and Bagan)
- Assisted former Dean of XX University in a field research in Myanmar on economic and political development
Team Leader, China Youth Corps Team Debate
- Led a team of 8 and won The First Place over 9 finalist teams; awarded The Best Speaker out of 102 contestants
Co-founder & Deputy Director, Pan Asia Model United Nations
- Collaborated with a team of 9 and drew 250+ APAC university students; promoted forums & events with Asia focus
Co-founder, Global Awareness Symposium for High School Students
- Collaborated with a team of 4 and grew membership by 40% year on year; facilitated seminars on global issues
Team Leader, Equity Research Team Challenge Feb - Jun 2013
- Led a team of 5 to provide an initiation report containing a stock recommendation on an F&B conglomerate; achieved the highest rating amongst 8 finalist teams by 4 industry analysts judging for thoroughness of research and validity of recommendations
- Involved Excel modeling of pro forma financial statements as well as DCF, trading comparable and scenario analysis
- Interviewed senior management of industry players as well as coverage analysts for research insights
Research Fellow, L.A.B. (Learning Across Borders) Economic Research Project in Myanmar (Yangon, Mandalay and Bagan) Aug 2012
- Assisted former Dean of XX University, Mr XX, in a field research on the impact of democratization on the country’s economic development
Debate Team Leader, China Youth Corps Feb - Apr 2012
- Led a team of 8 in debates relating to international politics; came first place amongst 9 finalist teams; awarded Best Speaker out of 102 contestants
Co-founder & Deputy Director, Pan Asia Model United Nations Mar 2010 - Nov 2010
- Collaborated with a team of 9 to draw 250+ APAC university students to forums & events on regional issues
Co-founder, Global Awareness Symposium Oct 2009 - Feb 2010
- Collaborated with a team of 4 to organize seminars for high school students on a variety of socio-political issues; grew membership by 40% year-on-year
I found the speaking part most useful. I really need that because I want to be able to speak well.
- Maya Septiyana
In this course, we could make a good presentation, with tips, and use a presentation preparation framework. In “small talk”, we could practice etiquette in social conversations. I think all of the parts were very useful for us, but maybe I need more time to learn. The trainer was a good person and flexible. - Achmad Irfan
I found the report writing and presentation skills most useful because we were taught the structure of reports and what phrases to use in presentations. I would recommend this workshop to someone who hasn’t been to Singapore because we can learn and visit at the same time. - Raden Ahmad Affandi
The trainer’s style was great! She’s communicative and cheerful. She has also mastered the topics materials very well. I would certainly recommend this workshop to other units within my ministry and I will suggest to my boss to make this a regular program to increase staff capacity and professionalism. - Maftuh Muhtadi
The trainer is very clear in her explanation. She is friendly and approachable. A very comprehensive business writing course that I have attended. In-depth training materials. Back to basics approach. The guide you gave us will be very useful. We can use it professionally; when we have a doubt about using tenses or some modals
The material is clear and useful. The content is very useful for everyday use. Better understanding on the structure of sentences. I found this useful and I hope my colleagues get to attend as well. The training helps me to speak and write better and proper English. It is very useful and I learned a lot from her.
The trainer is a very clear speaker. She speaks well and precise covering all topics which I found helpful
The trainer has good knowledge and understanding of the subject. The whole two day course has been very interesting and knowledgeable for us. Lastly I would like to thank her for her kind and pleasant teaching during the two day course.
Thumbs up! I enjoyed the workshop immensely. The trainer was very professional with great delivery skills. She is both patient and approachable. I look forward to attending other workshops conducted by her.
Thank you so much for your effective lesson and kindness. It helped me a lot in Singapore and I believe it will keep helping me in Japan.
We have worked with participants from a diversity of industries