Work Experience 1
- Analyzed daily news and public market information; updated stock market data and drafted weekly memorandum; provided ad hoc services to corporate clients on investor relations management
- Evaluated shareholder structures and financial metrics of TWSE-listed firms, identified potential corporate clients and cold called 16 companies to pitch investor relations consulting services; cold calling led to 2 clients proceeding with further due diligence and discussions on service contracts
- Forecasted profitability and key financial ratios, created presentation slides for investor conferences, and translated corporate annual report for Asia’s top 5 petrochemicals manufacturing company; maximized client satisfaction with high accuracy in compiling financial data and generating corporate fact sheet, slides and annual report translation
- Evaluated shareholder structure and built Excel-based valuation models for TWSE-listed firms to identify potential corporate clients for capital market advisory and investor relations services
- Converted 2 out of 16 leads into clients for whom conducted due diligence and advised on service contracts
- Forecasted clients’ financial performance by analyzing market share, cross-company data and macro trends; incorporated key insights into advisory reports
- Provided commentaries and reports for corporate and investor clients which involved analyzing, summarizing and updating economic and market data, news and trends
- Created investor conference slides, fact sheets and other documentation for senior colleagues
- Drafted investor relations documentations such as fact sheets, quarterly reviews and corporate announcements for clients
- Translated annual financial reports for Asia’s top five petrochemicals manufacturing companies from Chinese to English
I found the speaking part most useful. I really need that because I want to be able to speak well.
- Maya Septiyana
In this course, we could make a good presentation, with tips, and use a presentation preparation framework. In “small talk”, we could practice etiquette in social conversations. I think all of the parts were very useful for us, but maybe I need more time to learn. The trainer was a good person and flexible. - Achmad Irfan
I found the report writing and presentation skills most useful because we were taught the structure of reports and what phrases to use in presentations. I would recommend this workshop to someone who hasn’t been to Singapore because we can learn and visit at the same time. - Raden Ahmad Affandi
The trainer’s style was great! She’s communicative and cheerful. She has also mastered the topics materials very well. I would certainly recommend this workshop to other units within my ministry and I will suggest to my boss to make this a regular program to increase staff capacity and professionalism. - Maftuh Muhtadi
The trainer is very clear in her explanation. She is friendly and approachable. A very comprehensive business writing course that I have attended. In-depth training materials. Back to basics approach. The guide you gave us will be very useful. We can use it professionally; when we have a doubt about using tenses or some modals
The material is clear and useful. The content is very useful for everyday use. Better understanding on the structure of sentences. I found this useful and I hope my colleagues get to attend as well. The training helps me to speak and write better and proper English. It is very useful and I learned a lot from her.
The trainer is a very clear speaker. She speaks well and precise covering all topics which I found helpful
The trainer has good knowledge and understanding of the subject. The whole two day course has been very interesting and knowledgeable for us. Lastly I would like to thank her for her kind and pleasant teaching during the two day course.
Thumbs up! I enjoyed the workshop immensely. The trainer was very professional with great delivery skills. She is both patient and approachable. I look forward to attending other workshops conducted by her.
Thank you so much for your effective lesson and kindness. It helped me a lot in Singapore and I believe it will keep helping me in Japan.
We have worked with participants from a diversity of industries